Kid's Christmas Wish List

  • Caleb - Baseball Cap, Elmo/Curious George DVDs, 8.5 XW tennis shoes, Graco Nautilus carseat
  • Carly - 12 month onesies/basic shirts, black Mary Jane shoes (6-12month), Britax Marathon car seat cover
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 28, 2007

37 weeks with pics

This is me at 37 weeks with a very messy bathroom (Thanks Caleb) and a new haircut:


Go ahead: hate me! I noticed when I was doing my hair that I looked dang good from the back.


Caleb is helping mama pack her hospital bag. He knows me well!

3 comments:

He knows the plans... said...

Happy New Year!
I just want to say that I better get an e-mail as soon as anything starts happening with Baby Hope...I don't want to find out a week later that she was born. I mean it! I'll have to send voodoo from Italy! = ) Miss y'all!

Unknown said...

No worries, you'll be the first to know! I don't want any Italian Voodoo!! hehe

Alison Sheffield said...

you're not modest at all, "dang good from the back" you crack me up!