Kid's Christmas Wish List

  • Caleb - Baseball Cap, Elmo/Curious George DVDs, 8.5 XW tennis shoes, Graco Nautilus carseat
  • Carly - 12 month onesies/basic shirts, black Mary Jane shoes (6-12month), Britax Marathon car seat cover
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 6, 2007

The dreaded doctor's report...

It turned out well! I was scared that I would get in big trouble about my weight, but apparently Thanksgiving was good to me... the way it's bad to most people. I gained 9 pounds in two weeks! I did have my coat on when I got on the scale (on purpose) but still, that is pretty impressive if I can say that about myself. Last appointment my belly was measuring 28 weeks (at the 31 week appointment, so about 3 weeks behind) and this time at the 33 week appointment, I was measuring 34 weeks. So it looks like baby girl skipped ahead 6 weeks in two! She decided to have a major growth spurt in there! The doctor did say that although 23 total is not bad, I'm still a little behind so keep it up. I'll see her again on the 17th, and then again on the 27th for the GBS test. Then after that starts the icky internal appointments and once a week at that.

And they checked, and she is still a girl.

Caleb has an appointment with the opthamologist on Monday morning to get his goopy eye checked out. It has been bad for about a month now, and I really don't think it's related to sinus drainage. the last two nights he has woken up with it completely slimed shut, and today he woke from his nap that way too. I hope they can figure out what's wrong with it, and fix for good. He should have outgrown that basic clogged duct by now. It has gotten so bad that people keep asking me if he has pink eye. It's swollen a little, and irritated all around, and then there's all that nasty yellow goop. Poor baby!

1 comment:

He knows the plans... said...

I'm so proud of you litte Ms. weight gain. Keep drinking that soy milk! Anything else exciting going on? I wish I could be there to hang out. I keep thinking about shopping last year, and how much fun it was. = )