Kid's Christmas Wish List

  • Caleb - Baseball Cap, Elmo/Curious George DVDs, 8.5 XW tennis shoes, Graco Nautilus carseat
  • Carly - 12 month onesies/basic shirts, black Mary Jane shoes (6-12month), Britax Marathon car seat cover
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 1, 2007

32 week Belly Shot and bedding set

Here is what I look like now. It looks the same as the one I took a month ago! It's T-2 days until I get my butt kicked by the doctor. In that time I'm going to drink a whole quart of chocolate soymilk and hope for the best. I also brought home some leftover Paula Deen cookies from Aunt Shelley. They are chocolate cookies covered with powdered sugar. mmmmmmmmmmm........




In other news, I finished the bedding set I started BEFORE we got pregnant with Baby Girl. I originally made it to sell, but the quilt isn't saleable quality, so fortunately for me we are having a girl! After I've worked on it for so long, I don't think I could part with it anyway. I love the fabrics too much! I have lots of leftover fabric, so I'm going to see if I can make curtains, and a pillow and maybe a Boppy cover too. Any other ideas for things I can make? I'm especially proud of the crib skirt - I figured out box pleats all by myself! I did all of it without buying the pattern, just looking at the finished product and reading the measurements from the back of the pattern in the store. I think it turned out great considering.






In case you can't tell from the pictures, the colors are pink, light turquoise, dark pink and yellow. The turquoise is nearly impossible to match - I've already figured that much out. The lighter pink should be a pretty generic color to match, and we could definitely use some more pink crib sheets. ;)

All that BG's room needs now are name letters for the wall.... if only she had a name. sigh.

No comments: