Kid's Christmas Wish List

  • Caleb - Baseball Cap, Elmo/Curious George DVDs, 8.5 XW tennis shoes, Graco Nautilus carseat
  • Carly - 12 month onesies/basic shirts, black Mary Jane shoes (6-12month), Britax Marathon car seat cover
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 7, 2008

Nope

No baby yet. I can't believe it! There was NO change at all since my last appointment, which surprised myself, my doctor, and all the nurses in the office. I have another appointment Thursday morning at 7:15, and the doc said if there is ANY change by then she'll let me go over and have a baby right then. She even told me not to eat breakfast that morning so I can be all ready if I go. If that had happened today I would have said 1000% yes, but now I'm not sure I want to go on Thursday because that would mean I would miss my shower (Friday night) and they would have to call everyone and reschedule. I would hate the girls throwing it to have to do that.

Maybe she will come out on her between now and then and save the stress.

No comments: