Kid's Christmas Wish List

  • Caleb - Baseball Cap, Elmo/Curious George DVDs, 8.5 XW tennis shoes, Graco Nautilus carseat
  • Carly - 12 month onesies/basic shirts, black Mary Jane shoes (6-12month), Britax Marathon car seat cover
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 27, 2007

I might be crazy, but it's worth a try anyway.

In my effort to save a little money and, I don't know, help the world a little I guess, I'm going to try out cloth diapers for a while. Ok, STIFLE that "Gross!" and swallow it. I've already heard it. Let me just say, after doing some research and asking a bunch of questions, it's not that gross really. And there really are people who do it. Although in this disposable city that I live in I'm sure it's few and far between. I'm not going to list all the benefits, just believe me, there are several. I will show you one.




It's CUTE, right? I am not going to be using those burp rags with pins. Only the best snappies and velcros. I haven't gotten any in yet, but I ordered several and I can't wait to try them out.

So on to non-bodily-function talk, here's another video of Caleb's new trick. He does love to walk!! Doors are fun too.





We are still working on those last two molars and they are making Caleb very sleepy and a bit grumpy. I'll be glad when those boogers come through so he'll start eating more. Poor guy hurts to chew so he just wants to suck on his milk cup.


No comments: